USA - Decision In Venezuela? OSS Success - 20 Aug to 17 Sep 1940

20 Aug 1940: The Focus Main Battle Tanks has been completed.
22 Aug 1940: Get well, Lloyd. He commands the Training Army.
We are now applying pressure in NW Mexico where we have a tactical superiority.
26 Aug 1940: My next Focus is Income Tax Reform. The removal of slow economic growth should boost my Construction effort.
We shot down 4 more Japanese Torpedo Bombers but they appear to have a lot of reserves because their losses are always replaced.
29 Aug 1940: Research has completed on the 1940 Carrier Hull.
I decide upon the M4 Sherman Medium Tank next.
My Research projects.
02 Sep 1940. Another four aircraft are shot down. At least our crews are getting practice.
I guess that this time we are going to Beijing.
03 Sep 1940: Germany has 'liberated' the Poles from the Soviet Union.
05 Sep 1940: The Nazis have finalized the Anti-Comintern Pact.
08 Sep 1940: We have researched Concentrated Industry III which allows more building slots in each state.
I select Advance Machine Tools next which increases our Production Efficiency Cap by 10% points.
A list of my Research projects.
10 Sep 1940: I give Caribbean Army a Force Attack boost. I need to cross that damn river.
17 Sep 1940: I believe that it worked. Also we have decrypted the Japanese Cipher....
....and it is time to activate the bonuses we have.
Back to  the Chinese again.
We have lost another Destroyer near Kwajalein.
I believe that Venezuela will soon capitulate unless there is outside influence.

Comments