USA - The Mexican Front and Capitulations - 19 Apr to 29 Apr 1940

19 Apr 1940: This is how the last post ended....
....and now my response. I intend to neutralize enemy forces in Baja California.
The Supply map mode. Green is good.
I send 4 trained Destroyers to Destroyer Division 20 which is operating in Eastern Micronesia.
20 Apr 1940: Egypt capitulates. A serious blow for the UK. The Focus Eliminate the Southern Threat has been bypassed.
Research has been completed on 1940 Destroyer Hull....
....and I select 1940 Submarine Hull next.
My current Research projects.
The Destroyer Hull really arrives as nothing but a hull. I add a bit of everything and also upgrade the Engine.
I create 4 production lines each with 5 Dockyards. They take ca. 8 weeks to construct.
23 Apr 1940: A view of the entire frontline.
I sign a non-aggression pact with Australia.
I go on the offensive in Venezuela. My main objective is to capture Ciudad Guayana.
24 Apr 1940: Belize capitulates....
....then the French Commune capitulates the next day.
25 Apr 1940: Another naval victory this time near Iwo Jima.
Hopefully it has cleared the way for our US Marine Corps.
I order the 8 divisions in Fujian to Xiamen port.
29 Apr 1940: OSS has decrypted the Chines Cipher....
....and I activate the decryption.
I now commence decrypting the Japanese cipher.
We are on the offensive in Latin America and our fleets sinking beaucoup Japanese warships. 

Comments