USA - The Caribbean Theatre Heats Up - 22 Jan to 09 Feb 1940

22 Jan 1940: The Focus Seize Cuba has been completed.
I select Tank Experiments next.
 I assign two Air Groups to 1st Army. I need to capture the Air Base on Cuba for them to effectively support my invasion forces.
Admiral Spruance's 5th US Navy Group has 3 squadrons operating in the Caribbean Sea ensuring Naval Superiority.
The more the merrier!
23 Jan 1940: I agree to a non-aggression pact with Jamaica.
24 Jan 1940: Well that is great! Columbia doesn't want to join the war.
Integralist Brazil wants to use our Ports. I allow it because they would allow us Military Access.
I ask they grant us access.
I ask Trinidad and Tobago for Military Access and it is also granted.
28 Jan 1940: I put the 8 divisions from the two Expedition Forces in 1st Army.
30 Jan 1940: I order them to Norfolk Virginia. So Columbia wants to fight after all.
I create 3rd Army and plan an Amphibious Assault on the northern Cuban coast.
01 Feb 1940: I diverted the 4 divisions being sent to Columbia to Port of Spain. The island was under considerable pressure and was losing the battle. My 4 divisions will prevent them being defeated.
03 Feb 1940: In the South China Sea we have sunk a Japanese Light Cruiser and a Destroyer.
05 Feb 1940: We start an offensive from Columbia into Venezuela. Our goal is to capture Maracaibo and Caracas.
09 Feb 1940: Research has been completed on Recon Company II....
....and I decide to research Improved Artillery Upgrade I next.
My current Research projects.
We are now at war against Venezuela and Cuba will be next. 

Comments