USA - Cuba Capitulates and Venezuela Struggles - 19 Mar to 05 Apr 1940

19 Mar 1940: The last port falls and Cuba capitulates.
I leave 4 divisions behind as an occupation force.
Two Columbian Merchants are sunk by German U-Boots. I see a German Infantry division south of occupied Caracas.
22 Mar 1940: That is not funny.
24 Mar 1940: My border with Mexico. I commence moving extra troops there because I want to go on the offensive when Germany calls them into the war.
25 Mar 1940: Research has completed on Improved Artillery Upgrade I....
....and I select Concentrated Industry III next.
France is in deep trouble.
North Africa is in Axis hands too. They may even gain control of the Suez Canal soon.
We have sunk another 4 Japanese Destroyers near Naha, Okinawa.
26 Mar 1940: I knew they would come back.
My Construction schedule....
....plus a part of my Production chart....
.....as well as my Logistics table. I only have Aircraft deficits now. A lot of that includes old equipment though.
I add two more Infantry Divisions to my Recruitment schedule.
I need to conquer Venezuela so that I can then concentrate on the Empire of Brazil.
It is already 90% towards capitulation so the capture of Ciudad Guayana should seal their fate.
Thanks for your support.
02 Apr 1940: The Focus Tank Experiments has completed.
I select CAS Effort next.
05 Apr 1940: Excellent news. We now have an excellent majority in both chambers of Congress.
I need to prepare for war against Mexico which will limit reinforcement to other theatres. Protecting home comes first though. 

Comments