USA - Flying Tigers and Pacific Build-Up - 05 Apr to 24 May 1939

05 Apr 1939: It appears that we like Mexico much more than they like us.
06 Apr 1939: The Flying Tigers are formed in time to counter the Japanese threat to China.
10 Apr 1939: The OSS receives its Cryptology Department....
....and I commence working on Radio Interception Group (I).
Our agent in Japan has built 76% of the Intel Network. Great job!
The 24th and 25th Infantry Divisions are assigned to Pacific Army then shipped to Hawaii.
The 33rd and 38th Infantry Divisions are assigned to Caribbean Army and sent to the Panama Canal Zone.
17 Apr 1939: The Focus War Powers Act has been completed.
I select War Plan Orange next which involves plans if Japan is our enemy.
18 Apr 1939: Research has been completed on the M1 Thompson SMG....
....and I select Anti-Tank Upgrade next.
I put the M1 Thompson into production and almost 37,000 are required.
I transfer a Military Factory from Motorized to Artillery production.
20 Apr 1939: President Landon signs the War Powers Act.
My current Research projects.
29 Apr 1939: I place the three Marine Divisions in the newly created US Marine Corps....
....then order the Corps to Hawaii.
05 May 1939: I form the 13th Fighter Group on Midway Island.
10 May 1939: OSS receives Radio Interception Group (I).
14 May 1939: We can afford to lose 4 Senators.
17 May 1939: Four new Infantry divisions have been deployed and I place them in Army Training.
20 May 1939: The Aircraft Carrier USS Princeton has completed its shake-down and is assigned to the Carrier Division of Battle Force.
I commence refitting the 16 Clemson-Class Destroyers of 1st Destroyer Flotilla to the Farragut-Class.
21 May 1939: They are added to the production queue.
24 May 1939: I form the 14th Fighter Group on Wake Island.
The War Powers Act is immensely important also the improvement of bases in the Pacific is coming along fine. War Plan Orange willy definitely annoy the Japanese so I need to prepare for an eventual Japanese reaction. 

Comments