USA - Pacific Preparations and the OSS - 25 May to 06 Jul 1939

25 May 1939: Great news. We now have a comfortable majority in the House.
29 May 1939: The trained 77th and 90th Infantry Divisions are assigned to Pacific Army....
....and are ordered to the Philippines.
These two divisions plus 5 more already in the Philippines are transferred to the newly created Army Philippines under the command of General Leonard Gerow.
I convert the Hawaiian National Guard Division to a regular Infantry division....
....then place it in Army Training.
08 Jun 1939: I select Howard Davis as my 2nd agent for OSS.
13 Jun 1939: Research has been completed on the M3 Lee Medium Tank.
I decide to research the M10 Wolverine Tank Destroyer next.
My current Research projects.
I select William H. Regnery as a Political Advisor.
16 Jun 1939: The Nazis take Memel from Lithuania. If Germany's next Focus is "Danzig or War" they won't finish it until the end of August which is ca: 7 weeks after the Soviets are planned to invade Poland.
The trained Hawaii Division is returned to the Pacific Army.
I create Philippine Theatre for Army Philippines.
18 Jun 1939: France is now a Communist nation.
OSS is planning to capture the Japanese ciphers. Good luck, guys.
20 Jun 1939: I ask for Docking Rights in China and our request is accepted.
26 Jun 1939: The Focus War Plan Orange has been completed....
....and I select First Special Service Force next.
I commence deciphering Chinese codes.
Finally I select the Radio Interception Group (II) upgrade for OSS.
06 Jul 1939: The 79th and 81st Infantry Divisions have been deployed and are placed in training.
My preparations against Japan are progressing well and I am hoping for an OSS success in Japan. 

Comments