USA - A Combined Japanese and Latin American Strategy (III) - 05 Apr to 19 Apr 1940

05 Apr 1940: It's looking really bad for France but Communists ruin everything.
We've captured one state east of Caracas.
I transfer 9th and 10th Fighter Groups from Washington State to Arizona.
Four Air Groups in California need more training.
I create the 16th Fighter Group in La Libertad in Columbia....
....and the 18th Fighter Group in Puerto Rico.
07 Apr 1940: I order the 2nd Medium Bombardment Group to Texas.
08 Apr 1940: Two Air Groups need more training.
Another naval victory - a Light Cruiser and 3 Destroyers sunk near Taipei,
We go on the offensive in Fujian.
I create a plan for a campaign in Mexico if they start a war against us.
I order the 79th Infantry Division from Cuba to Caracas and reassign it from 3rd Army to Caribbean Army.
I also ship 5 Infantry divisions from the Panama Canal Region to Caracas.
I order Training Army to the Mexican border.
I deploy 3 Infantry Divisions early.
16 Apr 1940: The ongoing Battle of Nauru in Micronesia.
18 Apr 1940: Two days later when the smoke cleared we have sunk 17 Japanese Destroyers with no friendly losses.
Now that we have naval superiority in all 3 Naval Regions the US Marine Corps is on its way to Iwo Jima.
19 Apr 1940: Research has completed on the Bell P-39 Airacobra....
....and I select the 1940 Carrier Hull next.
I create the P-39 Airacobra A1 variant with more weapons and speed then place it in production. I need to replace 936 older Fighters.
Italy calls Mexico into their war against us.
Now we have a new front thanks to Italy but I believe we are prepared for a conflict with Mexico. 

Comments