USA - Europe, Japan and Axis in Latin America - 30 Sep to 22 Oct 1939

30 Sep 1939: That won't please the British.
03 Oct 1939: I'll refuse that offer. I can form my own faction.
04 Oct 1939: Latvia is only one of the SSR's. The Soviets 'own' most of Eastern Europe.
Four trained Infantry divisions are assigned to 1sr Army and I ship them to New England.
Wow! The Nazi forces have been pushed back by the Benelux armies.
Germany's Focus is War with France. That'll probably push France into Comintern and that means a two-front war for Germany. Three fronts if you include the Mediterranean.
06 Oct 1939: Great, my volunteers have arrived in the UK.
I'll risk it but nothing is happening. Do I need Naval Superiority?
11 Oct 1939: Research has been completed on Anti-Air Upgrade...
....and I select Bell P-39 Airacobra next.
A list of my Research projects.
12 Oct 1939: That's a bummer. I can't get Military Access to either Belgium or the Netherlands.
However since War Tension is now at 100% I can 'Justify War Goal' against Japan. I select Taiwan but I'm not bound by that choice.
I order the 40th "Sunshine" Infantry Division to Attu Island....
....then assign the Attu Island Garrison to 2nd Army.
14 Oct 1939: I create VMSB 1 on Wake Island. I'm using Carrier Bombers for the new unit. They can reinforce a Carrier Air Wing if needed.
19 Oct 1939: Brazil joins the Axis. Yikes!
I revoke my guarantee for Brazil.
20 Oct 1939: It's gone.
Mexico wants to nationalize their oilfields. It doesn't worry me. I have enough Oil.
I order the 35th Infantry Division to the Mexican border.
22 Oct 1939: Peru joins the Axis....
....and so does the Dominican Republic.
Now Venezuela and El Salvador follow suit.
This is becoming a plague! I need a Plan B, folks. 

Comments