Germany - The StuG III and Type VII U-Boot - 12 Sep to 28 Sep 1937

12 Sep 1937: Research has been completed on Concentrated Industry II....
....and I select Construction II next.
My Capital Ship production.
I assign the trained 36. Infanterie-Division to 2nd Army.
The 3. Panzer-Division and 32. Infanterie-Division require further training.
19 Sep 1937: This is the barebones for Panzer III-based vehicles. It requires a Medium Superstucture....
....a Basic Heavy Cannon, Radio plus the 'usual' extras.
Et voilà!
It is on the Production list but I don't have enough Military Factories at the moment.
22 Sep 1937: The Focus Secure the New State has been completed....
....and I select Großraumwirtschaft next. I need to follw up with Align Hungary and Romania.
26 Sep 1937: My key deficits measured in days of production.
A detailed breakdown of the current equipment and deficits of 3. Panzer-Division.
28 Sep 1937: Let the giant sleep.
I need a more modern U-Boot - the Type VII so....
....I add extra Torpedo Tubes and a more powerful Engine.
I add two production lines for the Type VII U-Boot and delete the production of the 1934A Destroyer.
Now I need a more modern Destroyer but again I am short of Dockyards and the Kriegsmarine is not my highest priority. 

Comments