Germany - Civil War in Italy and War Economy - 17 Apr to 02 May 1938

17 Apr 1938: We agree to a non-aggression pact with British Malaya.
18 May 1938: Italian forces in the north are collapsing rapidly and we have captured several major cities.
20 Apr 1938: The Focus Integrate War Economies has been completed....
....and I select Naval Rearmament next.
The Civil War has broken out in Italy.
21 Apr 1938: Romania and Hungary accept Economic Integration.
Regno del Sud has joined Freies Europa and is an ally.
Mussolini is the new leader of the Italian Fascists.
25 Apr 1938: We have completed researching Construction II....
....and I select Rubber Processing next.
My current Research projects.
We have received 16 new Military Factories. My upgraded Army, Panzer and Airforce production. New in production are 2 cm FlaK 30 and 3,7 cm Pak 36.
I've stepped up Panzer IV B production....
....and Bf 109 D production.
I need to Import more Tungsten, Rubber and Chromium.
I still have shortages of Support Equipment and Towed Artillery.
I add an Oil Refinery in Vorpommern to the Construction queue.
26 Apr 1938: We have captured Foggia and Anzio. Our new goals are Napoli and Taranto.
The War Summary and Italy is 79% towards capitulation.
02 May 1938: Our forces on the Adriatic Coast have captured Bari, Taranto and Brindisi.
This is the beginning of the end for Mussolini's forces. 

Comments