Germany - The German Civil War Begins - 01 Jan to 15 Jan 1937

01 Jan 1937: I'm moving a few divisions south to cover Nazi superiority in the region.
I want to crush enemy forces in East Prussia in order to defend my right flank near Danzig.
I transfer Kavallerie-Division 'Nord' and 22. Infanterie-Division to Armee Ost.
In Schlesien we have already captured Oppeln and Gleiwitz. My next goal is Breslau.
03 Jan 1937: I believe in justice.
Mobilkorps Manstein will proceed to Torun after their misssion in East Prussia is over.
04 Jan 1937: We have captured Breslau so now we need to consolidate our position.
06 Jan 1937: It might take a while though.
Manstein's Korps is now heading westwards.
07 Jan 1937: In Schlesien we are making good progress and are advancing NE of Breslau.
We appear to have temporarily stabilized the front in Württemburg but a tactical withdrawal may be necessary along the Swiss/Austrian border.
08 Jan 1937: Stuttgart and Ulm are threatened - the latter can be sacrificed.
10 Jan 1937: I'm just about plugging the line.
11 Jan 1937: The situation is looking promising in Schlesien.
12 Jan 1937: There is a huge gap in the enemy defences N. of Breslau which I hope to exploit sooner or later. Also we have completed researching Smoke Generators....
....and I select Interwar Artillery next. A couple of interesting guns Panzer I upgrades.
The 2nd Army is pushing the Nazis back along the Czechoslovakian border.
14 Jan 1937: The German Reich division is about to be destroyed and then we can push further west.
15 Jan 1937: One Nazi division less.
A new offensive is planned.
We have had a setback in the West but there is momentum in the East. 

Comments