Germany - Poland and Three New Panzer - 28 Jul to 02 Aug 1937

28 Jul 1937: I unlock the Army Doctine Armoured Spearhead.
I appoint Admiral Raeder my Chief of Navy.
29 Jul 1937: I return Vilno to Lithuania.
I create the Republics of Belarus and Ukraine as Puppet Nations. They have no resources but plenty of Resistance.
I request Manpower from both Republic for garrison support.
30 Jul 1937: Both accept the request.
31 Jul 1937: I transfer another Geschwader from Gdynia because the Airfield can only support 2 of them.
I order Pilot Exercises for both Geschwader in Gdynia.
01 Aug 1937: I assign Kavallerie-Division 'Nord' to 4th Army.
I create a new Faction, 'Freies Europa', and invite Yugoslavia to join and they accept.
02 Aug 1937: Freies Europa now has 4 members.
I want to upgrade the Panzer II A with the Basic High.Velocity Cannon....
....then add Additional Machine Guns, Extra Ammunition Storage and Smoke Launchers. Voilà. The Panzer II B variant.
It is now in production. 
I do the same for the Panzer IV A plus changing the Engine to Diesel fueled.
....then the usual extras.
Now I create the Marder II Panzerjäger from the Panzer I Chassis using a fixed superstructure and the same High-Powered Cannon....
I add the usual extras.
Then both are placed into production
Next I shall have to upgrade the Panzer-Division37 template. 

Comments