Germany - Rebuilding Germany Plus Far East Conflict - 30 Jun to 28 Jul 1937

30 Jun 1937: I convert 3. Panzer-Division to the new format....
....and place 5 divisions from 2nd Army in training.
Gdynia airfield has too many Geschwader assigned so I transfer 4 of them to Oberbayern.
I order Pilot Exercises for a Fighter Wing in Schleswig- Holstein.
02 jul 1937: Amazing!
04-06 Jul 1937: Big problem zones.
14 Jul 1937: We have completed the Focus Treaty with the USSR.
Bad news from the Far East.
I select the Focus Secure the New State next. This will help get rid of the Nazi stain.
16 Jul 1937: Some good news for a change.
I assign U-20 to II. U-Boots Flotille.
My Production chart. There are still 6 Military Faxtories needing to be repaired....
....and here is my Construction queue.
19 Jul 1937: More fuel to the war.
20 Jul 1937: Research has been completed on Armour-Piercing Capped Medium Shell....
....and I select Active Sonar next.
22 Jul 1937: I return the trained 902. Kavallerie-Division to 2nd Armee.
28 Jul 1937: We have completed researching Improved Armour Protection....
....and I select Oil Processing next.
My current Research.
A small beginning but because of the high Resistance levels Factories are still being sabotaged. 

Comments