Germany - The Alliance Against Italy Grows - 04 Feb to 16 Feb 1937

04 Feb 1938:  Czechoslovakia joins the Allies.
06 Feb 1938: Now France joins the Allies too. This is becoming a global conflict.
07 Feb 1938: I move von Weichs' Panzerkorps into the captured port Zadar.
08 Feb 1938: The Allies are 5% up on Italy.
I delete all orders for 2nd Army then plan an amphibious assault on Ancona - it will take 28 days to prepare.
I transfer two more Geschwader to Yugoslavia.
09 Feb 1938: The Focus Align Hungary has been completed.
My next Focus will be Integrate Wat Economies.
I order the II. and III. U-Boots Flotillen to ports in the Adriatic Sea.
I transfer two Type 24 Destroyers to the Marineschule Kiel.
Hungary has accepted our offer to join Freies Europa.
I send 18 Polish Civilian Trains to Yugoslavia to counter possible losses....
....and they are accepted.
10 Feb 1938: Research has been completed on Field Hospital I....
....and I select Inclined Belt Armour Scheme  for Cruisers next.
11 Feb 1938: We have also researched Improved Machine Tools....
....and I select to research Improved Airplane Catapult next.
My current Research projects.
16 Feb 1938: I add a Fuel Silo to the Construction queue.
I have no events to call and the Yugoslavians are threatening to capture Trieste.
Germany is gearing up to go to war but I am waiting for 2nd Army to arrive in theatre. 

Comments