Germany - More Reorganization - 23 Oct to 17 Nov 1938

23 Oct 1938: We are not going to support Bulgarian claims for a piece of Yugoslavia.
If they don't want to join Freies Europa then they can stay on the outside.
I convert the 902. Kavallerie-Division to the 4. Panzer-Division....
....then place it in training.
30 Oct 1938: One week later it is still waiting for a lot of equipment.
31 Oct 1938: My Panzer production ledger explains why.
03 Nov 1938: I order more Pilot Exrcises for a Sturzkampfgeschwader in Lublin.
12 Nov 1938: I'm currently recruiting 13 divisions.
13 Nov 1938: I order training for the Marineschule Kiel.
The Focus Revive the Kaiserreich has been completed....
....and I select Rebuild the Nation next.
16 Nov 1938: The Hochseeflotte and Ostseeflotte are in the wrong seas so I switch them.
17 Nov 1938: Research has been completed on Anti-Tank Upgrade....
....and I select Fuel Refining III next.
My current research projects....
....and the Global Summary.
We are a long way behind France but I'm not worried about being attacked at the moment. 

Comments