Germany - The Fall of Rome and Mussolini - 16 Mar to 13 Apr 1938

16 Mar 1938: We have Air Superiority over the Alpine Region and it is contested over Italy.
We shall break through in a few days.
17 Mar 1938: We have successfully landed at Ancona and I transfer 5 divisions from 2nd Army to Panzerkorps von Weichs.
The new divisions are ordered to Ancona.
We grant the UK Military Access.
We ask for Military Access to France and Docking Rights in UK ports.
Both requests are granted.
21 Mar 1938: I transfer the remaining two divisions of 2nd Army to the Panzerkorps and order them to Zadar.
The Ancona bridgehead.
24 Mar 1938: We have captured Venezia. Let's increase the pressure.
My Recruitment.
I apply the 'Force Attack' bonus to Panzerkorps von Weichs. My aim is to capture Rome and split the Italian forces.
I hope to link our two forces soon.
I apply the 'Force Attack' bonus to 4th Army.
30 Mar 1938: The frontline in Central Italy.
05 Apr 1938: Rome should fall in a few days.
We sign a non-aggression pact with British Raj.
06 Apr 1938: Rome has fallen. Goodbye, Benito.
The War Summary and Italy is now 52% towards capitulation.
Our 2 forces have linked up and intend widening the corridor.
Excellent progress in Italy. If only 2nd Army had been in Yugoslavia from the beginning of the war. 

Comments