Germany - Gearing Up Production - 01 Jan to 25 Jan 1938

01 Jan 1938: Much lower figures and we are finally recruiting again.
I add 6 x 3 Military Factories to the Construction queue.
My Karabiner 98k deficit is now much lower.
03 Jan 1938: I assign U-23 and U-24 to the III. U-Boots Flotille.
05 Jan 1938: I agree to help Yugoslavia with Fighters.
06 Jan 1938: The two fronts in Yugoslavia.
I give Panzerkorps von Weichs an objective if Italy declares war.
The Resistance levels in Poland are receding....
....and the Supply levels. Dark blue is not good but it could be worse.
The Supply situation in Yugoslavia and another look at 3. Panzer-Division.
12 Jan 1938: We have researched Depth Charge Thrower....
....and I select MG 34 & 5 cm Granatwerfer 36 next.
13 Jan 1937: The technology Oil Processing has completed Research....
....and Improved Infantry Equipment 1 is selected next.
My current Research projects.
25 Jan 1938: I increase the import of Tungsten from Portugal.
Finally the economy is recovering from the Civil War. The big question now is whether Italy will attack Yugoslavia. 

Comments