Germany - Fine Tuning the Economy - 01 Oct to 23 Oct 1938

01 Oct 1938: My Army (non-Panzer) and Aircraft production.
I alter the priorities within the Panzer production. Before....
....and after.
My Officer Corps ledger. All key posts are filled.
I'd forgotten that II. U-Boots Flotille was in Italy so I send it home to Germany.
07 Oct 1938: I upgrade the Dornier Do 17 by adding Self-Sealing Tanks....
....then place it into production.
I import more Rubber from the United Kingdom.
08 Oct 1938: My Trade ledger. Apart from Rubber and Tungsten we are autark.
11 Oct 1938: We have completed researching Rubber Processing....
....and I select Radio next. This is key for RADAR research later.
My current research projects.
13 Oct 1938: Sweden cannot export the Tungsten our industry needs....
....so I order it from Portugal instead.
23 Oct 1938: I create a second Panzer-Division recruitment line.
The War Economy is more or less optimized for the moment but I am constructing many more Military and Civilian Factories in order to further expand it. 

Comments