Germany - Minor Reorganization and Higher Recruitment - 10 Sep to 27 Sep 1938

10 Sep 1938: I'll take care of that later.
11 Sep 1938: I deploy 3 divisions early....
....then place them in training.
13 Sep 1938: My stockpiles are looking good.
What Germany thinks of other nations....
....and what other nations think of Germany.
I order III. U-Boots Flotille to Derna.
I modify the the template of an Infanterie-Division (mot.)....
....by adding more Anti-Air and Anti-Tanks guns.
15 Sep 1938: I change the colour of 1st Army. Red is reserved for Panzer formations.
I extract two divisions from 4th Army....
....to create 1. Panzerkorps and give the command to Heinz Guderian.
19 Sep 1938: I order Pilot Exercises for Jagdgeschwader 1 Oesau.
26 Sep 1938: My current research projects.
27 Sep 1938: I add an Engineer Company to the Gebirgs-Division template.
I place my 3 Kavallerie-Divisionen in the newly created 1. Mobilekorps and give its command to General von Weichs.
I select General von Witzleben, an Infantry Officer, to command 1st Army. I order 1. Mobilkorps to Stuttgart.

Comments