Germany - A New Destroyer and Further Upgrades - 31 May to 01 Jul 1938

31 May 1938: My Capital Ship production....
....and U-Boot production. No Destroyers or Light Cruisers are being produced at the moment.
So I design a 1938 Destroyer with emphasis on Anti-Air capability.
I create two production lines for them.
I add an Oil Refinery in Vorpommern to the Construction schedule.
I design a Bf 109 with 2 Cannons instead of 4 Machineguns.
11 Jun 1938: It entered production as the Bf 109 E.
19 Jun 1938: We are doing very little so our Fuel consumption is minimal.
26 Jun 1938: The Diplomacy ledgers of France and the United Kingdom.
The Soviets have a better opinion of us though.
29 Jun 1938: The Focus Naval Effort has been completed....
....and I select Coal Liquidization next.
We are now producing 1938 Destroyers.
30 Jun 1938: Research has been completed on MG 34 & 5 cm Granatwerfer 36....
....and 15 cm sFH 18 is my nest selection. An important Artillery upgrade.
01 Jul 1938: Two more technologies have been researched - the Inclined Belt Armour Scheme and Improved Infantry Equipment I.
I select Concentrated Industry III as well as Construction III.
My current Research projects. None will be completed for a while.
These will also unveil new guns for Panzer designs. 

Comments