Germany - A Broken Germany - 22 Jun to 30 Jun 1937

Six months of CivilWar and the Nazi policy of 'Scorched Earth' has taken its toll. Then there is former Poland.

20 Jun 1937: All Resistance levels are sky-high and they'll get worse before they'll get better.
There are dozens of Factories requiring repair so I place a lot of them at the top of the Construction queue.
Red coloured factories indicate that they need repairing.
My Naval production capacity is down to 7 Dockyards + 3 more being used to repair to ship.
My Recruitment is non-existent.
I do have a lot of Army XP so I redesign my Panzer-Division template
21 Jun 1937: Hang'em High!!!
Let's rebuild but where to start. I'm already rebuilding destroyed Factories but what else can I do now.
23 Jun 1937: So much for Zeppelins.
26 Jun 1937: I only have two Armies left. Fourth Army is sent to the French border and Second Army is the garrison force in Poland. I have less divisions than in January 1936.
30 Jun 1937: Research has been completed on Interwar Artillery....
....and I select Field Hospital I next.
They are massive shortages.
I spend some Army XP by unlocking Delayand Elastic Defence.
My only Panzer-Division is missing a whole lot of Panzer although I haven't changed it to the new template yet.
As for the Kriegsmarine, I. U-Boots Flotille needs more Exercises.
I transfer 4 Type II U-Booten from II. U-Boots Flotille to I. U-Boots Flotille....
....then I transfer 5 Type II U-Booten from III. U-Boots Flotille to II. U-Boots Flotille.
I order Naval Exercises for III. U-Boots Flotille.
My Playthrough Overview....
....and the Global Summary.
A dismal view with little positive aspects. It can only get better. 

Comments