Germany - Italy Attacks Yugoslavia - 26 Jan to 03 Feb 1938

26 Jan 1938: My Army, Panzer and Aircraft production.
I assign the Battleship Schlesien and 2 Destroyers to the Ostseeflotte.
28 Jan 1938: I appoint Albert Kesselring as the Chief of the Luftwaffe.
Italy declares war on Yugoslavia....
....which also causes the collapse of the League of Nations.
Five nations are now at war with Italy.
01 Feb 1938: I invite Romania to join Freies Europa.
I also want to invite Czechoslovakia but they won't accept.
Romania joins our Faction.
I offer France Military Access to German territory....
....and France accepts.
Yugoslavia appears to be doing fine without our help.
02 Feb 1938: The Focus Align Romania has been bypassed....
....and Align Hungary will be completed in one week.
03 Feb 1938: I offer Czechoslovakia Military Access and it was accepted.
I must admit that Italy's declaration of war did surprise and I am not prepared for it. 

Comments