Russia - World War Two Begins - 18 Nov 1938

18 Nov 1938: Romania was guaranteeing the independence of Czechoslovakia so they have declared war on Hungary presumably because they have no common border with Germany.
Now we have been dragged into the war. I call Latvia to arms.
The Unied Kingdom is offering a Lend Lease package and we accept.
I strengthen Army Prussia with divisions from Army Lithuania and Armoured Reserve,
I cancel all orders for the 3 remaining divisions of Armoured Reserve....
....then assign them to Army Germany.
I transfer 3 NKVD divisions to Army Germany.
I assign Army Reserve on Army Germany's left flank.
I delete all orders for NKVD Forces and Army Romania.
I do the same for Army Sinkiang and order it to Zhytomyr. It'll take a while to arrive but it's nice to have reserves available if needed.
I request 15 divisions from Latvia....
....and receive them. I place 3 of them in training.
I transfer the 1st and 3rd Tank Divisions from Army Training to Army Germany.
I transfer the 3rd and 6th Rifle Divisions from Army Poland to Army Prussia.
The Invasion Plans for Army Prussia and Army Germany.
I still have to activate the Naval Forces and several Air Wings as well as a couple of Armies. Well, we are nöw at war with Nazi Germany. 

Comments