Russia - The Polish Campaign (I) - 05 Nov to 16 Dec 1936

05 Nov 1936: I activate the 3 frontline Armies....
....then assign the NKVD Forces behind the frontline divisions of Army Poland.
The plans of our attack on the southern flank.
08 Nov 1936: It is looking good. All attacks are green.
10 Nov 1936: We shall soon break through the Polish defences.
11 Nov 1936: There is a green 95 now.
The Focus The Zinovyevite Terrorist Centre has been completed. Also the first Trials have been held in Moscow. Paranoia has been decreased by 50.
We support Ethiopia with Infantry Equipment. I hope it slows the Italian Offensive.
I select Addressing Internal Affairs as my next Focus.
14 Nov 1936: Breakthrough at last. I send in 7 Mechanized Divisions to crush the enemy Resistance at Równe and widen the breach.
I allocate the 'Force Attack' bonus to Army Reserve and Army South.
22 Nov 1936: The Garrison requirements will have to wait until after the campaign.
25 Nov 1936: We have captured Lwów and futher but our forces are becoming overextended.
30 Nov 1936: We have researched Inter-War Artillery.... 
....and I select M1930 37 mm AT Gun next.
01 Dec 1936: Research has also been completed on Electronic Mechanical Engineering....
....and I select Radio next.
My current Research projects.
12 Dec 1936: Along the Czechoslovakian border a couple of pockets need to be neutralized.
15 Dec 1936: Looking better.
16 Dec 1936: The Focus Addressing Internal Affairs has been completed.
The war is going in our favour and the Polish losses are twice as many as ours.
I select Secure the Administration as my next Focus.
The progress is slower than hoped for but there have been no setbacks. 

Comments