Russia - We Capture East Prussia - 18 Nov to 29 Nov 1938

18 Nov 1938: I assign the trained Destroyer Grozny to the Baltic Fleet....
....and 6 trained Submarines to the Baltic Submarine Fleet.
I order the Baltic Submarine Fleet to Patrol in the Upper and Lower Baltic.
I assigm 300 Fighters in Air Superiority mode to Army Reserve. Army Germany and Army Prussia each have 100 Fighters in Intercept mode.
The War Summary before the fighting starts. We outnumber the Axis 5 to 1 in Manpower.
I activate Army Germany and Army Prussia. A Soviet Cavalry Division is on its way to Memel at high speed.
19 Nov 1938: The Germans have called Hungary as our enemy.
We call in Tannu Tuva and Mongolia.
France wants to join Comintern and I accept.
I invite Czechoslovakia to join Comintern and they accept. Germany is now surrounded by Comintern nations.
I order a dozen divisions of Army Reserve to Prague.
Now Italy has joined the Axis against us.
21 Nov 1938: I refuse a one-division Expedition Force from Mongolia.
I transfer 4 divisions from Army Poland to Army Germany.
26 Nov 1938: I add 3rd Tank Division to the attack where we should prevail within a week.
The final attack on Königsberg.
28 Nov 1938: Almost the entire Army Prussia is attacking Königsberg.
29 Nov 1938: Königsberg has fallen and East Prussia is now ours.
Most of Army Prussia can now be transferred to the southerm front. 

Comments