Russia - Problems with Japan (II) - 20 May to 16 Jun 1936

20 May 1936: The Focus Strengthen theMobilization Plan has been completed.
The 87th Rifle Division has been deployed and I assign it to Army Training West.
I can't add it to Army Vladivostok because of its current involvement in a border conflict.
I transfer the 5 trained Mechanized Divisions to Armoured Reserve.
My next Focus is Found the PCDI
That is not looking too good.
However it is good enough because of the time limit.
22 May 1936: The border conflict is over. I return the units of Army Vladivostok to Army Far East.
22 May 1936: That is good news.
27 May 1936: So, we are bringing the Revolution to the Polish workers.
I commence training Army South units....
....also Army Far East. We can't trust the Japanese.
28 May 1936: Good for Iosif!
05 Jun 1936: I order Army Reserve nearer to the Polish border.
10 Jun 1936: Army South is ordered to the Kiev Region.
14 Jun 1936: The Armoured Reserve is ordered to the Vinnytsia Region.
16 Jun 1936: Research has finished on PM M1910 & 9 cm GR as well as Basic Machine Tools.
I select Concentrated Industry I....
....as well as Inter-War Artillery as the next research projects.
Research is slow with only 3 slots.

Comments