Russia - What the Neighbours are Doing and Ethiopia -19 Mar to 29 Mar 1937

19 Mar 1937: Resistance levels are mostly dropping. States with a large German population are still increasing but are still low.
The new Poland is non-aligned and not in a faction. They have a non-aggression pact with Latvia.
The Latvian Independant SSR is in Comintern and is our Puppet.
Latvia is non-aligned an in no faction.
I'm hopelessly short of Garrison troops.
The World Tension is too low for me to join the Civil War.
I've already mentioned that.
My Army and Aircraft production. I shall probably adjust those figures.
I shall soon be receiving new Factories.
My Logistics chart. That's a large deficit.
I select 'Forge Satisfactory Production Reports' which will improve things for 90 days.
21 Mar 1937: My new Army production plan.
28 Mar 1937: Italy's Diplomacy Ledger.
I send Lend Lease to Ethiopia.
They accept it of course.
The chronic shortage of Infantry Equipment is crippling my expansion plans. 

Comments