Russia - Lithuania Enters the War and Hungary Capitulates - 03 Mar to 08 Mar 1939

03 Mar 1939: A total of 8 divisions are now involved in the capture of Pecs.
04 Mar 1939: I transfer 5 divisions from Army Training to Army Lithuania....
....also all of Army Sinkiang.
I cancel all orders for Army Estonia so that I can move it to Latvia's border with Lithuania.
My offensive in northern Hungary....
....and southern Hungary.
05 Mar 1939: Not good because most the divisions are not in place at the moment..
06 Mar 1939: They've joined the Axis but Germany isn't involved in the war yet. I want to capture the only port in Lithuania to prevent Axis forces being shipped in. I can imagine that Germany would like East Prussia back.
My frontline in southern Czechoslovakia.
07 Mar 1939: Research has been completed on Heavy MG for aircraft.
My offensive in Army Latvia's sector has stalled.
I decide to research Conventrated Industry III next.
My current Research.
I restart the offensive to capture the Bratislava region.
Hungary should be about to capitulate.
08 Mar 1939: The end of the road for Hungary. We gain 1,300 Infantry Equipment which could be useful.
I need to capture not only Bratislava but also Zilina.
The enemy has captured the Port of Liepaja in Latvia and is moving into East Prussia.
My current goal is shore up my defences against Lithuania. I now have 28 divisions involved but most are not yet at the frontline. 

Comments