Russia - The Treaty of Warsaw and Aftermath - 11 Feb to 18 Feb 1937

11 Feb 1937: In the opening round I select all states then unselect Danzig, Gdynia and Poznan. They are too German.
I also take the Polish Navy.
I finish here taking 15 states.
I place the 1st Chernigov Cavalry Division in training.
I assign the 6 fully-trained Mountain Divisions to Army Romania.
I assign the NKVD Forces to Garrison duties in occupied Poland.
I assign Army South to the East Prussian border....
....then assign 6 divisions from Army Reserve to Army Turkey.
I order training for the two Cavalry Divisions of Army Turkey.
The Armour Reserve is ordered to garrison the Warsaw Region.
Army Germany is created from 11 divisions and placed on our border with Germany.
Army Poland is placed on our border with the new Poland.
14 Feb 1937: Not good so the purge continues.
Thanks anyway.
16 Feb 1937:Somehow 2 divisions are in Lithuania. I order them to Riga.
18 Feb 1937: In Riga I order them to be shipped to Leningrad.
We are beginning to get organized but there is more work to be done. 

Comments