Russia - Attacking SE Germany and a Deal with Turkey - 17 Dec 1938 to 09 Jan 1939

17 Dec 1938: Indeed. He's commanding the NKVD Forces which are being held in reserve.
21 Dec 1938: This deal will ensure that Turkey remains out of the war. I assign NKVD Forces to the Czechoslovakian-Hungarian border.
25 Dec 1938: I launch an attack towards Küstrin. Berlin is not far away.
The newly deployed 116th Rifle Division is placed in training while the trained 97th Rifle Division is assigned to Army Far East.
There are 2 Naval Battles raging in the Danish Belts. The Germans appear to have lost 11 U-Booten.
I throw the main Baltic Fleet into the battles.
I launch an attack towards Budapest in Hungary.
28 Dec 1938: I unlock the Land Doctrine Large Front Operations.
The War Summary and we are winning. German losses are large but so are those of Czechoslovakia and France.
I launch an eight-Division attack westwards to hopefully wear down the German defenders. We have more Manpower then the Germans.
30 Dec 1938: Army Reserve is probing westwards again.
03 Jan 1939: Research has been completed on Anti-Air Upgrade. The Germans have been pushed back NW of Liberec.
I select Advanced Machine Tools next.
My current Research projects,
09 Jan 1939: The new 111th Rifle Division is placed in training....
....and the trained Latvian division is assigned to NKVD Forces.
I start a new push towards Küstrin.
I'm trying to keep the Germans off-balance. The Latvian Army hasn't been committed yet, neither has Army Sinkiang. 

Comments