Russia - Offensives in Hungary, Czechoslovakia and Germany - 27 Jan to 17 Feb 1939

27 Jan 1939: My surface vessels production,
29 Jan 1939: Research has been completed on DP & RM-38 Support Equipment.
I start a new thrust in the south to liberate occupied Czechoslovakia.
I select Improved Infantry Equipment I next.
My current Research projects.
We have captured Budapest. Now I need to widen the breach then capture the new capital.
I start a new offensive north of Budapest.
31 Jan 1939: On my right flank I launch an assault to capture Berlin.
01 Feb 1939: In Hungary I start an offensive to capture Pecs - the new capital.
03 Feb 1939: The offensive in occupied Czechoslovakia is progressing well.
08 Feb 1939: Croatia is now independent, has joined the Axis and has declared war on Yugoslavia.
09 Feb 1939: The liberation of occupied Czechoslovakia continues with the capture of Plzen, Tabor and Olomouc. We are attacking Brno and have launched a thrust towards Bratislava.
10 Feb 1939: The Latvian Army's attacks on our Southern Front. Brno should soon fall.
The newly deployed 92nd Rifle Division is placed in training.
The trained 6th Latvian Divisin is assigned to NKVD Forces.
The newly deployed 4th Cossack Division is placed in training.
11 Feb 1939: I reinforce the attack towards Pecs with the 1st and 17th Cavalry Divisions.
12 Feb 1939: Italy has called Croatia into the war as our enemy.
13 Feb 1939: Our operations in southern Czechoslovakia. The fall of Brno looks imminent.
17 Feb 1939: We have captured Brno as well as Carlsbad in western Czechoslovakia. 
The Axis frontline appears to be thinly defended. 

Comments