Russia - Reorganization, Yugoslavia and an Offensive in Huhgary - 10 Jan to 27 Jan 1939

10 Jan 1939: The new map of Europe. France is advancing into Germany and we've managed to defend Czechoslovakia.
I've changed the colour of Army Germany's units because they were the same colour as those of Army Reserve.
I assign Latvian Army to the Southern Front in Slovakia.
I order Army Sinkiang tp Olomouc.
11 Jan 1939: My current Research projects.
I change the frontlines of Army Germany and Army Reserve in order to cover the Southern Front better.
The frontline change is causing a lot of confusion but I still plan an a thrust to Dresdan.
13 Jan 1939: A devastating loss in the Eastern North Sea as the Kriegsmarine attacks my Convoys.
The War Summary and the casualties mount on both sides of the front.
I plan an assault to capture Budapest.
14 Jan 1939: Two days a breakthrough is imminent.
21 Jan 1939: Adjusting to the new frontline in Army Germany's sector.
22-23 Jan 1939: Army Latvia is beginning to arrive in Czechoslovakia.
25 Jan 1939: Yugoslavia is accepted as a member of Comintern.
26 Jan 1939: France wastes no time but they have forgotten their common border with Italy.
27 Aug 1939: The Focus Expand Shipbuilding Plants has been completed....
....and I select Anti-Fascist Policies next.
It'll take a while for the Reorganization to complete but it supports our defence of Czechoslovakia. 

Comments