Russia - Reinforcements for Spain - 12 Nov to 01 Dec 1937

12 Nov 1937: The bigger picture. The Nationalists are attacking our line but it is holding.
We still have large deficits of Infantry Equipment and Light Tanks. Artillery is now looking good.
I add Dockyards. A Refinery and a Fuel Silo to the Construction schedule.
I assign 3 trained Destroyers to the Baltic Fleet.
Two Destroyers and three Submarine begin Naval Exercises in the Upper Baltic Sea.
17 Nov 1937: Research has been completed on Improved Machine Tools....
....and I select Signal Company I next.
My current Research projects.
I move the 81st Rifle Division to a weak spot in the line.
23 Nov 1937: I create a new Army with 3 Mechanized Divisions....
....and add Fighter support.
General Zhukov is the Commander....
....and I send it to Spain.
25 Nov 1937: The entire front.
I order the 74th Rifle Division to the neighbouring state to check the ongoing combat.
28 Nov 1937: We are losing that battle. Note the German division bottom-left.
01 Dec 1937: The Focus Expand the Red Fleet has been completed....
....and I select Transpolar Flights next.
I need to do more about my Navy and Airforce. 

Comments