Russia - Damn the United Kingdom - 16 Jul to 05 Aug 1938

16 Jul 1938: I add the 9 divisions of Army Reserve to Army Lithuania....
....then I plot an invasion plan.
20 Jul 1938: I create a template for a Tank Division using the Mechanized Division template as a basis.
I then insure that it is only equipped with BT-7 A's, Infantry Equipment I and no foreign eguipment.
I add Cossack Divisions and Tank Divisions to the Recruitment chart.
My Construction schedule.
24 Jul 1938: Another traitor is deposed and Political Paranoia is reduced by 10 points.
27 Jul 1938: All of Army Lithuania is now at the frontline.
30 Jul 1938: Damn! Their independence is now being guaranteed by the UK....
....so I cancel the justification.
I now turn my attention to Hungary instead.
We can go to war on 25 Feb 1939.
I want to move Army Romania to the Hungarian border so I cancel its current orders....
...and order the divisions nearer to te Hungarian border..
03 Aug 1938: The Focus Policy of Collective Security has been completed....
....and I select Expand the Aircraft Industry next.
03 Aug 1938: I plot further moves for Army Romania.
05 Aug 1938: What is the UK doing guaranteeing the independence of Hungary? Churchill has lost it.
I cancel the justification for war against Hungary.
I don't want to be at war with the Allies because I am hoping for Lend Lease if we are at war with Nazi Germany.

Comments