Russia - Expanding the Economy and a New Tank - 24 Feb to 19 Mar 1937

24 Feb 1937: The Resistance figures are very promising and the Focus Secure the Administration has been completed.
I spend 120 PP to change the Economy Law to Partial Mobilisation which frees up more Civilian Factories for Construction.
We now have 37 Civilian Factories available.
I select PC of Mechanical Engineering as my next Focus.
26 Feb 1937: I need to create a new Reserve Army. I will station it in the Kiev Region.
I transfer divisions from the other Armies.
05 Mar 1937: The newly deployed 11 Rifle Division is placed in training.
05 Mar 1937: I still have uncomfortable deficits in Infantry Equipment, Artillery and Light Tanks.
I add a dozen Military and Civilian Factories to the Construction queue.
17 Mar 1937: The adjusted non-Armour Army production.
19 Mar 1937: I assign the trained 1st Chernigov Cavalry Division to Army Romania.
There are seven divisions in Army Romania which need further training.
I create a new Light Tank with a better Gun and a more powerful Engine - the BT-7A.
I enter it into production replacing the old tank. This is not an upgrade but a new tank.
Secure the Administration is a good Focus so hopefully we can now geet the economy working. 

Comments