Russia - Republican Spain Capitulates - 08 Apr to 10 May 1938

08 Apr 1938: The Nationalists are getting dangerously close to Valencia.
12 Apr 1938: We have completed Research on Survivability Studies....
....and I select Construction II next.
My current Research projects.
I order the 75th Rifle Division to Valencia.
16 Apr 1938: The 80th Rifle Division is still pinned down and a brief review of Army Spain's status.
20 Apr 1938: The Focus Restore Cossack Units has been completed.
I assign 4 Cossack units to Army Reserve.
I select The New Soviet Woman as my next Focus..
21 Apr 1938: I transfer the 11th Mechanized Division from Army Zhukov to Army Spain.
27 Apr 1938: The enemy has captured Murcia and is threatening Valencia from the south.
01 May 1938: The 11th Mechanized Division has engaged the Nationalist division and I order two Rifle Divisions to support the battle.
05 May 1938: We have gained the upper hand but for how long.
10 May 1938: The Republicans have capitulated.
The Diplomatic ledger of Nationalist Spain. The Nationalists are supported by Germany, Italy and Portugal.
Army Spain is on its way home to Leningrad.
I add a 3rd Dockyard to Destroyer Production.
My Construction queue and Supply status in the Far East. Not looking good.
That's the end of our inglorious expedition to Spain. 

Comments