Russia - The Home Front and Army Spain - 10 May to 30 May 1938

10 May 1938: I create 3 new Air Wings at Mozyr and order Pilot Exercises.
I upgrade the Mechanized Division again by changing a Motorized Rifle Battalion to a Motorized Artillery Battalion.
Two of the Mechanized Divisions require further training.
The trained 11th Rifle Division is assigned to Army Romania.
15 Apr 1938: My Construction schedule.
20 May 1938: The Spanish Civil War is over.
24 May 1938: The Army Spain has returned home.
I transfer 7 divisions to Army Romania....
....and the remaining 5 divisions to Army Reserve.
26 May 1938: The Focus The New Soviet Woman has been completed....
....and I select The Comintern next.
I appoint Alexandr Vasilevsky to the Military High Command.
30 May 1938: The Resistance levels in Poland are very low.
The 2nd Belarusskaya Rifle Division requires further training.
I assign Army Lithuania to the Lithuanian border.
I had to adjust the frontline to just the Russian-Lithuanian border.
I can now start thinking about future strategy. 

Comments