Russia - Further Polish Campaign Preparations - 24 Jun to 16 Aug 1936

24 Jun 1936: The Focus Found the PCDI has been completed....
....and I select The Centre next, i.e. the historical route.
Great News!
26 Jun 1936: I transfer the 2nd Mechanized Division from Army Reserve to Armoured Reserve.
I assign Army Reserve to a southern section of our border with Poland.
27 Jun 1936: The Reserve Army en route.
I order the Armoured Reserve to Khmelnytskyi.
30 Jun 1936: I plot an avenue of attack for Army Reserve. Its mission is to secure Warsaw and the surrounding region.
10 Jul 1936: The Focus progress.
23 Jul 1936: I assign Army South to the southern end of our border with Poland.
29 Jul 1936: The Focus The Centre has been completed.
I appoint Kliment Voroshilov as Army Chief which adds 0.20 Army XP per day.
01 Aug 1936: I give Army South the mission to capture Kraków and neighbouring cities.
I select The Stalin Constitution as the next Focus.
11 Aug 1936: Research has been completed on Construction I....
....and I select Electronic Mechanical Engineering next.
My current Research projects.
13 Aug 1936: I assign 3 trained Submarines to the Arctic Fleet based at Murmansk.
16 Aug 1936: Hitler's Olympic Games have concluded and the Destroyer Voykov is assigned to the Soviet Training Fleet West.
The trained Baltic Fleet returns to Leningrad.
All I can do now is wait until mid-November. 

Comments