Germany - Upgrading the Wehrmacht and Economy - 27 May to 14 Jun 1939

27 May 1939: My current Naval production....
....and Construction queue.
30 May 1939: Britain has united Ireland again.
The two remaining Infanterie-Divisionen in 3rd Army are converted to Sturm-Divisionen.
It is then assigned to our border with Italy.
31 May 1939: Third Army is on its way.
03 Jun 1939: The Abwehr is upgraded with Radio Interception Group (II).
The Abwehr recruits Nikolaus Ritter....
....and he is assigned to our Romania team.
04 Jun 1939: Germany is now #2 in the world. (I took a break here.)
I add 16 more Military Factories to the Construction queue.
The Abwehr starts deciphering the USR codes.
I appoint Erich Bey to the Military High Command.
I adjust Army and Luftwaffe production.
In Belgium I task the Local Police forces to combat Resistance.
07 Jun 1939: I start a second recruitment line for Panzer-Divisionen.
11 Jun 1939: I create a powerful 1940 Destroyer....
....and place it into production.
I add two Oil Refineries to the Construction queue.
14 Jun 1939: The Focus Army Innovations II has been completed and in the Far East Communist China has attacked China.
I select the Army Doctrine Armoured Spearhead.
My next Focus is Reichsautobahn.
I'm juggling resources to improve all branches of the Wehrmacht as well as Military Intelligence and the Economy. 

Comments