Germany - Further Reorganization and Italy's Flop - 07 Sep to 14 Oct 1938

07 Sep 1938: I convert 6 Infanterie-Divisionen to Sturm-Divisionen.
10 Sep 1938: I have an increasing shortage of trains.
I add a couple of Oil Refineries to my Construction queue.
I delete Panzer II A production.
11 Sep 1938: I convert the 6 'old' Panzer-Divisionen to the new Panzer-Division II format and place them in training.
My aircraft production which needs to be expanded. I don't want to produce too much of the outdated models though.
16 Sep 1938: Italy making no progress in Italy.
I convert 5 more divisions to Sturm-Divisionen....
....and send 3 of them for further training.
I assign 6 trained Sturm-Divisionen to 1st Army....
....and return 1. Panzer-Division to 1. Panzerarmee.
22 Sep 1938: I also assign 22. Infanterie-Division to 1. Panzerarmee.
24 Sep 1938: I assign two more Sturm-Divisionen to 1st Army....
....and the 1. Gebirgs-Division to Armee Österreich.
My Logistics table shows large deficits for Panzer-Division equipment. Fortunately I don't intend going to war at the moment.
I adjust production.
27 Sep 1938: Resistance Levels in Poland and Slovenia.
The Destroyer Z3 Max Schultz is assigned to the Hochseeflotte.
28 Sep 1938: I create 3 new Air Wings in Württemburg.
03 Oct 1938: Research has been completed on Excavation II....
....and I select Improved Oil Processing next.
09 Oct 1938: My Fuel statistics. Training is consuming a lot of fuel.
10 Oct 1938: My Capital Ship production....
....and which ships are still being trained.
12 Oct 1938: That certainly protects them.
13 Oct 1938: Interesting. In 10 days from now Japan may declare war on Trotsky's USR. One problem less here in Europe.
That is unprecedented. I guess that France won't be joining the British Empire.
14 Oct 1938: We have researched Mechanical Computing....
....and I select Depth Charge Thrower next.
My current Research projects.
More musical chairs within the Wehrmacht making it a more formidable force.

Comments