Germany - The Reich Expands Three Times - 02 Jun to 01 Oct 1937

02 Jun 1937: Two more trained divisions are assigned to 1st Army.
04 Jun 1937: I ask Hungary for Military Access and it is approved.
24 Jun 1937: I deploy 6 Infanterie-Divisionen early and place them in training.
03 Jul 1937: I appoint Walther Funk as a Political Advisor - a war industrialist.
06 Jul 1937: I assign 3 U-Boots to the II. U-Boots-Ausbildungs-Gruppe docked at Weser-Ems.
14 Jul 1937: The Focus Extra Research Slot has been completed.
I select Field Hospital I with this extra slot and....
....Anschluss as my next Focus. It is time to annex Austria.
21 Jul 1937: The technology Improved Machine Tools has been researched....
....and I select Rubber Processing next.
My current Research.
Resistance Levels are being reduced.
I reassign 1st Army to the Austrian border.
24 Jul 1937:  An invasion is planned if necessary.
My current Construction queue. The Military Factories (green) have been doubled.
My Logistics table.
28 Jul 1937: I add 2 Motorized Infantry battalions to my Panzer-Division template.
11 Aug 1937: I move Panzerkorps Guderian to the Austrian border.
25 Aug 1937: Research on the Basic Medium Tank Chassis has been completed....
....and I select Radio next,
My current Research.
15 Sep 1937: We have completed Research on Concentrated Industry II....
....and I select Excavation I next.
15 Sep 1937: Vapsid Estonia wants to join the Axis so I invite them.
I offer Hungary a Non-Aggression Pact.
Both offers are accepted.
22 Sep 1937: Czechoslovakia offers Germany the Sudetenland and I accept.
Austria is successfully annexed.
I create a new army of all Austrian divisions. They need training.
I select the Delay Army Doctrine.
I select Naval Rearmament as my next Focus.
I appoint Ferdinand Schörner to the Military High Command - 
Colour change.
23 Sep 1937: We're in the headlines again.
26 Sep 1937: We put the squeeze on Yugoslavia.
28 Sep 1937: I create two new air groups in Austria....
....and reassign 1st Army to the French border.
29 Sep 1937: My Logistics table which shows a 6.2K Infantry Equipment surplus. 
01 Oct 1937: I import more Tungsten - from Sweden this time.
Germany is #5 in the world but it is early days. We need more aircraft.
The Reich has gained Austria and Sudetenland while Estonia has joined the Axis. Things are looking good for Germany. 

Comments