Germany - Turkey has Joined the War - 31 Jan to 10 Feb 1939

31 Jan 1939: Yugoslavia is going strong. Thessaloniki is threatened
I disband 1st Army Group.
I order 1. Panzerarmee to Hungary's southern border and 2nd Army to our border with Romania.
01 Feb 1939: The Treaty of Presov and I puppet Czechoslovakia. The country has little resources.
02 Feb 1939: Well I'll be damned. Turkey has sneaked into the conflict and I have no common border with the country.
Hungary has grabbed 4 states despite me puppeting them early.
I ask for Military Access to Greece and receive it.
03 Feb 1939: I can't import Chromium from Turkey anymore so I choose the British Empire instead.
04 Feb 1939: I reduce my Rubber imports from the British Empire.
I also reduce Tungsten from Portugal and Sweden.
05 Feb 1939: I'm just checking. It takes much too long. They are not really my problem so I forget the idea.
I05 Feb 1939: I ask Italy for Docking Rights and receive them.
I order II. U-Boots Flottille to Derna in Libya.
I reassign 8 Panzer-Divisionen and a Sturm-Division to Armee Österreich on the Belgian border.
I import more Tungsten from Sweden.
Taking Czechoslovakia has proven to be a problem after all. Damn Turkey! 

Comments