Germany - Further Upgrades for the Wehrmacht - 18 May to 10 Jul 1938

18 May 1938: The Resistance Levels in Poland and Slovenia.
20 May 1938: I create two new Air Wings in Württemburg, Germany.
23 May 1938: The Abwehr has been created and I plan an Army Department first.
26 May 1938: I assign the 228. Infanterie-Division to Armee Österreich.
29 May 1938: I deploy the 6 Infantry Divisions early then cancel further recruitment.
Instead I commence recruitment of Sturm-Divisionen....
....and place the newly deployed divisions in training.
31 May 1938: I assign 3 fully-trained divisions to 1. Panzerarmee.
I still have a large deficit of Artillery but it is greatly reduced. The newly-created Sturm-Divisionen required almost 600 guns.
09 Jun 1938: Estonia wants to locally manufacture some German equipment.
10 Jun 1938: I assign 3 U-Boots to I. U-Boots Flottille.
I change their names.
Some ships in the Hochseeflotte need more training.
17 Jun 1938: Research has finished on Improved Equipment Conversion....
....and I select Paratroopers I next.
19 Jun 1938: Construction II has completed research....
....and I choose to research Excavation II.
My current Research projects.
21 Jun 1938: I recruit Otto Skorzeny for the Abwehr....
....and send him to France to build an Intel Network.
22 Jun 1938: The Abwehr is upgraded with an Army Department....
....and I commence building an Airforce Department next.
29 Jun 1938: The Focus Expand Dockyard Facilities has completed....
....and I select Tactical Air Effort next.
The new Dockyards are used to increase the production of Capital Ships.
I import more Tungsten from the USR....
....and Rubber from the British Empire.
30 Jun 1938: Not a big surprise.
The Bulgarian Diplomacy table.
08 Jul 1938: I add 2 Motorized Infantry battalions to the Panzer-Division II template.
10 Jul 1938: I convert 1. Panzer-Division to the Panzer-Division II format....
....then send it for further training.
June passed without Italy attacking Yugoslavia so I obviously spoiled their invasion plans. 

Comments