Germany - Further Peaceful Expansion - 15 Jun to 19 Jul 1939

15 Jun 1939: China joins the Allies. That war won't be resolved for a while.
17 Jun 1939: I return the II. and III U-Boots Flottillen to port (and save Fuel).
19 Jun 1939: Who are the People's Front?
Six newly deployed Sturm-Divisionen are placed in training.
20 Jun 1939: I cancel 1. Panzerarmee's border duties and order it to Warsaw.
25 Jun 1939: The Bohemian Empire spawns a division for the Reich and I place it in training.
29 Jun 1939: I split 1. Panzerarmee in two halves creating 2. Panzerarmee under the command of Paul Hausser. The 'new' 1. Panzerarmee is redirected to Katowice.
07 Jul 1939: I add 2x3 Dockyards to the Construction queue.
11 Jul 1939: My 2nd Army is eating up the local supplies in Transylvania.
12 Jul 1939: I adjust 2nd Army's frontline to only cover the border with Romania.
14 Jul 1939: Another Bohemian division is placed in training.
16 Jul 1939: I create 3 new Air Wings in Königsberg....
....and 1 new Air Wing in Warszawa.
17 Jul 1939: I add 2 Port levels to Beirut port in Lebanon. Hopefully that will help solve the Supply problem in Syria.
The current wars. All are pretty much undecided.
The Resistance Levels in France-Belgium and Slovenia....
....as well as Poland. There are many 'green' zeros.
I create Occupation Zones for the two Panzerarmeen to spread the supply burden.
18 Jul 1939: One way to end a war.
19 Jul 1939: The Supply situation looks better now. Infrastructure improvements in the Krakow region are already planned in the Construction queue.
I create 1st Army Group using the two Panzerarmeen.
The Marder III is not using the old Panzer IIA tanks. I need a Plan B.
Meanwhile we are still #2 in the world. I hope to maintain this position by expanding the Luftwaffe.
I'm relieved that Polish territories are finally showing less resistance. I need a quiet Poland when the Wehrmacht invades Russia which is planned for 1941.

Comments