Germany - Dividing Up the French Empire - 25 Feb to 05 Mar 1939

25 Feb 1939:  I have the highest Victory Point so I choose first and aim to collect a few overseas bases. I start with Lebanon and French Somaliland. (I later cancel Tunisia when I notice that Corsica is available.)
Next is the French Caribbean, Alsace-Lorraine and Franche-Comte.
In Round 2 I take Syria and Belgium.
In Round 3 I take Nord-Pas-De-Calais and satellite Brittany.
I pass a round then take Champagne and Picardy.
I pass a couple of rounds then liberate several regions to create Occitania then finish it.
The Treaty of Ajáccio.
I create 5th Army to garrison Brittany,
I reassign 3 Gebirgs-Divisionen to 1st Army....
....then order 1st Army to garrison occupied Belgium and northern France.
26 Feb 1939: Research has been completed on Depth Charge Thrower....
....then select 1940 Cruiser Hu1l.

My current Research projects.
01 Mar 1939: I create 6th Army to garrison French Somalia-
The British Empire declares war on Ireland and Ireland joins the Belgian Union.
I ask Italy for Military Access and it is granted.
I cancel the production of Civilian Trains.
The Resistance Levels in France/Belgium....
....and Poland.
I disband Army Group 2....
....and create Armeegruppe Übersee.
I create two Airwings on Corsica.
I now have Port and Airfields in the Mediterranean, Indian Ocean and the Caribbean. All thanks to Turkey. 

Comments

  1. titanium bikes
    These are titanium boiling point all created using our own patented titanium bikes. 4x8 sheet metal prices near me For all that you need, black titanium rings Titanium Bike. We're passionate about keeping things simple. titanium bolts Our ‎Platina & iron titanium token Sons · ‎Platina & Sons

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment