Germany - Slovenia and Further Developments in the East - 10 Feb to 27 Apr 1938

10 Feb 1938: Research has finished on Radio....
....and I select MG 34 & 5 cm Granatwerfer 36 next.
12 Feb 1938: I order more training for I. U-Boots-Flottille.
17 Feb 1938: I import more Tungsten from Sweden....
....and Chromium from Turkey.
19 Feb 1938: I assign 6 trained Infantry divisions to 1. Panzerarmee.
25 Feb 1938: We have researched Field Hospital I....
....and I select Improved Infantry Equipment I next.
My current Research with nothing being completed for at least 3 months.
28 Feb 1938: Two more trained divisions are assigned to 1. Panzerarmee.
05 Mar 1938: My first Panzer-Division II unit (the 6th Panzer-Division) is still missing key equipment.
14 Mar 1938: Trotsky has finally defeated Stalin's Soviet Union....
....and Lithuania is again independent. For how long though?
I rearrange my Construction queue giving more priority to the Infrastructure.
16 Mar 1938: Could it be worse than Stalin?
25 Mar 1938: Nine trained U-Boots are transferred to the II. U-Boots Gruppe.
31 Mar 1938: I import more Tungsten, this time from the Union of Soviet Republics (USR).
02 Apr 1938: I create the Sturm-Division with extra Artillery and a Field Hospital Company.
07 Apr 1938: The United States joins the Allies in 1938! Wow.
09 Apr 1938: Polish Resistance Levels 16 months after the end of the war.
20 Apr 1938: The Reich gains Slovenia without a shot being fired. Also Canada leaves the British Empire.
France is no longer guaranteeing Yugoslavia's independence. That's sad because I would have liked to see these two neighbours at war with each other.

My next Focus is Expand Dockyard Facilities.
21 Apr 1938: I assign the 5. Panzer-Division to 1. Panzerarmee.
23 Apr 1938: Now there's a Civil War in Finland.
I make the change to War Economy....
....which assigns more Civilian Factories to Construction.
It is also time to create the Abwehr - the Reich's Intelligence Network.
The 'light blue' Greater Finland is Fascist but I won't support it because it is doomed to failure.
I create the Marder II Tank Destroyer by converting the outdated Panzer I A tank....
....and place them into production.
27 Apr 1938: The Spanish Directory has been defeated in the Spanish Civil War.
The Carlists and Aragonese (red) remain.
Europe is full of conflicts and I have managed to stay out of them while strengthening the Wehrmacht. 

Comments