Germany - Panzer Division Development - 01 Dec 1937 to 06 Jan 1938

01 Dec 1937: The Focus Naval Effort has been completed.
I use the two new Dockyards to boost the production of the Panzerschiff Blücher.
I bypass the Focus Demand Sudetenland....
....then select Großraumwirtschaft.
Benito Mussolini is causing trouble again.
05 Dec 1937: I can't select Demand Slovenia yet but....
....07 Dec 1937: enough divisions are being recruited to overcome that obstacle.
09 Dec 1937: We have until June next year to come up with a plan. Yugoslavian independence is still being guaranteed by France (and Romania?).
21 Dec 1937: I've accumulated 25 Army XP so let's build my first AFV. I decide to build a turretless tank....
....with a Medium Howitzer.
I add a Radio, additional Machine Guns and Smoke Launchers....
....as well as Extra Ammunition Storage.
Finally I add level 5 Engine and level 6 Armour, et voilà. My StuG III. Although it's more like a SP Artillery Gun.
I place it into production and add it to my new Panzer-Division II template.
Finally I start recruiting a Panzer.Division II.
24 Dec 1937: My Logistics table with Artillery the only large deficit.
30 Dec 1937: Research has been completed on Excavation I and....
....I select Improved Equipment Conversion. Pz. I's and Pz. II's will need to be upgraded.
05 Jan 1938: I give them nothing.
06 Jan 1938: We have researched Rubber Processing....
....and select Mechanical Computing next.
Trotsky appears to be winning the Civil War in Russia.
We have now risen to #4. Comintern has disappeared and The European Combine is the Soviet Union plus Lithuania.
The main theme of this post is Armour Development and I believe that Germany has moved a step forward. I don't want at Panzer III with the 37 mm Tank Gun so I'll have to wait. 

Comments