Germany - Consolidating the Expanded Reich (I) - 05 Mar to 04 Apr 1939

05 Mar 1939: I start creating a Cryptology Department for the Abwehr.
I send Greece a Lend Lease package....
....which they gratefully accept.
08 Mar 1939: I place the newly deployed 7. Panzer-Division into training.
My Logistics table.
My Infantry and Armour production.
10 Mar 1939: I transfer III. U-Boots Flottille to Djibouti and order it to patrol in the Red Sea.
I assign 4 Capital Ships and 8 Destroyers to the Ostseeflotte.
13 Mar 1939: I create Armee Karibik and order it to garrison the German Caribbean Islands
I place a dozen Infrastructure improvements on the Construction queue. Long-term planning for a Russian Campaign.
16 Mar 1939: Today's expanded Greece.
21 Mar 1939: The time required for these two Armies to reach their destinations. I add Armee Karibik to Armegruppe Übersee.
The neutral Occitania which is supporting Ireland with Lend Lease.
The Fascist Nation Francaise which is a British puppet and in the Allies.
Finally the Fascist National Republic of Brittany which is an Axis puppet. I send them a Lend Lease package so they can build some armed forces.
25 Mar 1939: I start recruiting Sicherungs-Divisionen which contain 6 Infantry battalions and an Engineer Company.
27 Mar 1939: My Logistics Chart and the Carlists have won the Spanish Civil War.
28 Mar 1939: A United and Non-Aligned Spain.
31 Mar 1939; We have finished researching Improved Oil Processing....
....and select the Fw 190 Fighter aircraft next.
04 Apr 1939: The Abwehr now has a Cryptology Department.
I become the Axis Spy Master....
....and choose the Radio Interception Group (I) upgrade next.
Otto Skorzeny is ordered to create an Intel Network in Romania.
More consolidation in the next post.

Comments