Germany - Considering Options in the Balkans - 06 Jan to 09 Feb 1938

06 Jan 1938: The situation in Russia.
07 Jan 1938: Trotsky grabs some of my manpower. He can have them - we don't want Communists in the Wehrmacht.
Trotsky is winning by a large margin.
Let's check our Balkan neighbours and consider my next move. Romania's sovereignty is guaranteed by France and the Czechs.
Yugoslavia will soon be at war with Italy and France, Romania and Czechoslovakia will support them. Maybe I can grab some of it using the Focus Tree.
The Czechs are protected by France and Romania.
In the west France is going Communist....
....while the UK is going Fascist. Quite a mix.
10 Jan 1938: I choose Henschel as Tank Designer - Speed and Reliability are important.
13 Jan 1938: I assign 2 trained Infantry divisions to Armee Ɩsterreich on the Italian border.
The Spanish Civil War.
17 Jan 1938: The Spanish Republic has been defeated.
19 Jan 1938: I add to my Construction queue.
My Production for the Army and Luftwaffe.
28 Jan 1938: The Resistance Levels in Poland are again reduced.
This time I create a 'real' StuG III....
....then add it to the Panzer-Division II template.
05 Feb 1938: I deploy the 6 Infantry divisions early. They all have the same number!
I place them in Armeeschule.
09 Feb 1938: The Focus GroƟraumwirtschaft has been completed and Align Hungary is bypassed.
The Supply map for Germany. Lilac is not good and pink is worse.
I select the Focus Demand Slovenia next.
That might put a spanner in Italy's plans if Benito chose to claim the conquest of Slovenia. 

Comments