Germany - Post-Conflict Reorganization - 10 Dec 1936 to 02 Feb 1937

10 Dec 1936: I upgrade to Extensive Conscription which doubles the recruitable population.
Nothing to worry about.
I dissolve the 1st Army Group then....
....I order 1st Army to the French border and Army Ost to the Lithuanian border while 2nd Army is ordered to Poznan and Guderian's Panzerkorps to Limburg.
15 Dec 1936: Let's check the neighbours.




16 Dec 1936: A new Focus is required.
Rhineland (which will bypassed) which means remaining with Hitler or Oppose Hitler which means Civil War in Germany. I don't have to decide yet so I choose Treaty with the USSR which aids Panzer design for both nations.
I decide to recruit a second Panzer-Division but I need to redesign them first.
Before and after. The former is tank-heavy so I halve the amount of tanks and double the number of Motorized Infantry battalions.
Next I add an Artillery battalion to the Infantry division template.
17 Dec 1936: I'm placing all divisions that require more training in a separate formation which I name....
....Armeeschule.
I convert my sole Cavalry Division into a Panzer-Division which I also place in the Armeeschule.
I upgrade my Gebirgs-Brigade to 1. Gebirgs-Division.
28 Dec 1936: My hands are tied here.
This greatly reduces Construction for 80 days.
06 Jan 1937: I continue Luftwaffe training.
18 Jan 1937: Research has been completed on Basic Armour Protection.
I select Improved Engine next.
20 Jan 1937: Now we have a Civil War in Lithuania....
....and the new guy is a Soviet puppet! Not good.
26 Jan 1937: I remind Holland again.
28 Jan 1937: Fuel Refining II has completed research....
....and I select Improved Armour Protection next.
02 Feb 1937: Construction I and Concentrated Industry I have been researched.
I select Improved Machine Tools....
....and Concentrated Industry II next.
My Current Research projects.
I appear to have acquired Poland relatively unscathed but Soviet policy concerns me. I could be drawn into a conflict before I am prepared. 

Comments